From Tico Project - Communicative interactive boards
The last version can be downloaded from the following link::
250px | link=http://sourceforge.net/projects/tico/ (Windows 32 bits)
Version corresponding to January 24, 2013 (Tico e1.5r1). The main changes are:
- Added tools to allow the edition of Android projects (.tcoa)
- Added scan sounds.
- Added the grid tool, that allows us the creation of cell tables.
- The properties windows are resizables enabling horizontal and vertical scroll if necessary.
- Added MIDI sound format.
- Added preinstalled templates of boards for Android.
Version corresponding to October 7, 2010 (Tico e1.0r5). The main changes are:
- In the new version, up to 30 cells can be accumulated in the interpreter
- Board cells that have been removed from the browsing list (option "Browsing order" of the "Board" menu) do not respond to mouse events. This way, such cells can be used as a means for inserting static images in boards.
Version corresponding to September 13, 2010 (Tico e1.0r4). The main changes are:
- A bug related to the distribution in French has been fixed
- A bug related to the management of the initial board has been fixed
- The German translation has been removed until a native German person could review it
Version corresponding to August 2, 2010 (Tico e1.0r3). The main changes are:
- The application and the installer are available in French
Version corresponding to May 28, 2010 (Tico e1.0r2). The main changes are:
- Now it is possible to change the order of boards in the Editor
- Some problems have been solved in the Editor related to copying and pasting cells
- Also URLs can be used to link videos to cells
Version corresponding to April 6, 2010 (Tico e1.0r1). The main changes are:
- The visual quality of the pictograms has been improved
- A new type of browsing, called "Manual browsing", has been incorporated into the interpreter. This option allows the user to move among cells with clicks of the right mouse button, and selecting it with a click of the left button. This is of special interest when external buttons can be linked to the mouse buttons
- The user manual has been updated and improved (only in Spanish)
- Operating system: MS-Windows XP, Vista o MS-Windows 7
- The Java virtual machine, version 1.6 or higher
- In order to see FLV videos, some codecs are necessary. They can be downloaded from this link.
The user manual can be downloaded from this link:
- ManualTICO.pdf (Currently available in spanish only)
The link opens the user manual in your browser. If you want a copy, just click the save button once open.
The link to download the gallery is in the "Pictogram Gallery" Section, which you can reach using this link.